Sunday, November 8, 2009

471 Vengeance

Team Gaara
Temari: According to the information Mifune gave us Kakashi & the others would most likely take this route back to Konoha. There's a lodging near by maybe we should stop by & ask if anyone's seen them?

Gaara: Agreed, it would be exhausting to travel from Konoha & back without resting. We'll start our search there ff we're lucky we they may still be in the area.

Team Mizukage
Choujiru: I'm worried about Aoi he still hasn't reported back yet.

Mizukage: Aoi is very capable Choujiru I wouldn't worry to much. Besides with the Byakugan nothing could possibly get him off guard (thinking: You better not to something reckless Aoi...)

Team Raikage
Shi: Raikage-sama Samuii's team just responded & said they're going to search for Sab-chan since they're close to his area.

Raikage: Knowing my brother that's most likely where he'll be. Alright tell Samui to report back as soon as she finds him. Also make sure they don't engage Kirabi right away. We don't want him running away from them.

Shi: Yes Raikage-sama

Suigetsu & Juugo
Juugo: I don't think this is a good idea Suigetsu.

Suigetsu: Relax Juugo they'll never be able to tell who we are so long as we keep on this Samurai getup. Let's go find the summit area & find out what happened to Sasuke.

Kisame vs. Kirabi & Sab-chan

Kisame & Kirabi are shown flying through the air with swords clashes. Kisame & Kirabi both slides backwards & Sab-chan comes from behind with Yosakugiri but Kisame lifts Samehada above his head to block the attack & kicks Sab-chan in the stomach sending him flying into a tree.

Kirabi: Master Sab-chan!!!

Kirabi starts to powerup into tailed states.

Kisame: Don't you get it yet that won't work on me!

Kisame charges after Kirabi & slashes him eating away his chakra cloak & knocking Kirabi down. Sab-chan is seen on the ground knocked out.

Kisame walks over to Kirabi & places the mouth of Samehada on Kirabi's chest.

Kirabi: ArrrhhhHH!!!

Hachibi: Hang in there Kirabi-kun!!!

Kirabi uses his arm to force off the mouth of Samehada & does a back flip to get a little distance. Kirabi is seen breathing heavily with blood coming from his chest & arm.

Kisame: Ha you're pathetic the Yonbi host put up a better fight then you. A Jinchuuriki who relies so much on his Bijuu could never hope to defeat me!

Kirabi talking to Hachibi within his mind: Hachibi we're going to need to transform into your true form in order to beat this guy do you think you're up for it or should we grab Sab-chan & run?

Hachibi: This guy won't let up we should kill him now. Allot of my chakra has been eaten away but I think we could manage if only for a few minutes.

Kirabi: Alright! time for number 8!!

Kisame: Get ready for the main course Samehada!

Samehada: Zuzuzuzuzu

Kirabi transforms into the Hachibi & Kisame jumps at his eat with Samehada raised over his head.


Somewhere in the land of iron
Madara releases Sasuke & Karin from his dimension. Karin is shown knocked out due to blood lose. Her neck appears to have a bite mark on it. Sasuke spits blood from his mouth & stands up.

Madara: How was it Sasuke?

Sasuke: What the fuck is the big idea setting us up like that! We could have been killed!

Madara: But you weren't. You did quite well for yourself. You managed to defeat a Kage & have grown stronger because of it.

Sasuke: Grown stronger?! I lost two of my comrades because of you!

Madara: You left them behind but relax they're fine. In fact they're looking for you. I'll snatch them up shortly however you needed to be helped first. So answer the question how was it Sasuke? How did it feel to use the power of Susano'o.

Sasuke: Is that what this is all about? You wanted me to awaken Susano'o.

Madara: I wanted to test your abilities & yes get you to awaken Susano'o. So how was it?

Sasuke: I never expected it to be so painful... A jutsu that is supposed to be the ultimate defense yet kills the user. The pain Itachi went through must have been unbearable...

Madara: Itachi ultimately died as a result of overusing that dojutsu over the years. It made him sick & eventually led to his demise. Your fate will be the same if you refuse the eyes.

Sasuke: I don't need that kind of power!

Madara: But Sasuke you do. Look at what happened at the summit Had I not stepped in you would have been killed. Take the eyes Sasuke!

Madara pulls out a jar with Itachi's eyes in them & hands them to Sasuke. Sasuke's hand is shaking as he reaches for the eyes.

Sasuke: So how does this work?

Madara: Think of your brother Itachi & place both eyes his each hand. Place them on your current eyes & your blood will instinctively do the rest.

Sasuke does as Madara says & Itachi's eyes fuse into his own creating a new EMS pattern. Sasuke looks around the room in shock as his vision is heighten to levels he's never known.

Sasuke: I...I... can see.... everything!

Sasuke looks at Madara.


Sasuke thinking: So that's how his jutsu works...

Madara: Don't even try it Sasuke even if you know my secret a mere child could never hope of defeating me. But for laughs I'll tell you something. Itachi had 2 of 3 ancient artifacts that he collected over the years in an effort to try & kill me.

Madara throws the Yata Mirror & Totsuka Sword at Sasuke as they fuse into his body.

Sasuke: But why would you give me such a thing if you know I intend to kill you after I'm finished with Konoha?

Madara: Because I believe I understand your pain more than anyone Sasuke & I need you to be strong for what lies ahead. I believe in time you'll come to understand my way of thinking & accept me as your brethren. Besides I have no use for mystical artifacts left behind by the Rikudou Sennin.

Sasuke: The Rikudou Sennin?!

Madara: You've read the tablet so you should know of his existence.

Sasuke: For such a thing to truly have existed... So your plan is to resurrect the Juubi?

Madara: Exactly & I need your help in achieving that goal!

Sasuke: To revive such a thing would result in the destruction of the earth!

Madara: I seek to purify this world by surpassing the Rikudou Sennin by becoming one with the Juubi! Don't you want your brother back? Don't you want to see your mother & father again? I can make that happen Sasuke I can change everything & create a world without war, sickness, or strife!

Sasuke: Such a world wouldn't be real!

Madara: If your mind accepts it as real it will be! At any rate I have another mission for you.

Sasuke: Forget about your stupid missions I'm done taking orders from you!

Madara: Ahhh but don't you want the last artifact of the Rikudou Sannin? I know of it's location.

Sasuke: Why would you tell me of it's location? What could you possibly have to gain from this?

Madara: The one holding it is a traitor of Akatsuki. Nagato my avatar of destruction wore it around the neck of his former childhood friend Yahiko. He was really something... Having the ability over life & death & the ability to control several bodies at the same time with nothing but his chakra & receivers. Konan of the rain should now have it. Kill her & keep the jewel for yourself. With it along with the other two items your power should surpass that of Nagato of the Rinnegan!

Sasuke: A power that surpasses a bearer of the Rinnegan!!

Sasuke sets off alone to the village hidden in the rain on a mission to kill Konan!

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment