Thursday, April 8, 2010

491 The Special One

Setting Out!

(The scene is at Kumogakure, Raikage prepares to send word about the joint army’s meeting.)

Unnamed chick attendant: Raikage-sama, where should be the rendezvous point?

Raikage: The Fire Country. The Fire Country is situated smack dab in the middle, as in, it is surrounded by all of the great shinobi nations.

Unnamed male attendant: Makes sense lord, and the amount of time it takes for Suna, Kumo, Kiri, and Iwa’s troops to arrive into the Fire country is around three days for each nation’s troops.

Raikage: That’s precisely why I chose the locale in the first place.

Unnamed chick attendant: I’m not sure if Konoha would accept us, even though you’re the commander of the allied forces, there’s still bad blood between Konoha and Kumogakure. I’m not sure if they’d be as accepting Raikage-sama.

Raikage: *Snicker* Idiot, don’t you think I know that?! If my sources are correct, there’s an abandoned city somewhere off the outskirts of Konoha, which also houses a huge armory. It was a base used by the Uchiha during the past wars. If we agree to set up the meeting there, all is fine. Now get on with sending word to the other villages! I gotta get our troops geared up before we set out!

(Both attendants stand up and salute Raikage.)

Both attendants: YES SIR!

(The Scene switches over to Konoha. The War planning session is currently still underway. The panel focuses on the three small tables in use by Tsunade, Koharu, and Homura.)

Koharu: Do we have a solution to combat the Bijuu Uchiha Madara plans to execute on us?

Tsunade: I would say fight fire with fire but- (She gets cut off.)

Homura: NOO! Uzumaki is not to have a say on the battle field! (Close up on the Tsunade, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru and the other people attending the session, shows their unease regarding that answer. The panel focuses back on the elders and Tsunade’s talk.)

Tsunade: *sigh* Let me finish next time. After hearing what happened with Naruto when he almost transformed into the Kyuubi, I’ve also had my doubts about using such a risky and untested power. (Tsunade rests her head on her fist in indecisiveness) But still… YAMATO! (He gets up and rushes to the tables.)

Yamato: Yes, Lady-Sama!

Tsunade: Can you still, somewhat control the Kyuubi’s chakra?

(Homura and Koharu are angered but Tsunade raises her hand as to say, “I got this.”)

Yamato: Well, as you know, I’m nothing like the 1st, so without the crystal dangling around Naruto’s neck, it pretty much goes without saying that I won’t be of much use in that regard.

Tsunade: Hmm… Stay here Yamato. Shikaku, Shikamaru! Up here now!

(Shikaku and Shikamaru rush up to the tables.)

Shikaku: We’re at your service.

Shikamaru: Yes?

Tsunade: If the Bijuu are masses of chakra given form, shouldn’t they also casts shadows, big ones at that?

(The light turns on in their heads.)

Shikaku: That’s true.

Shikamaru: But, the chakra to be able to manipulate something of that size is beyond comprehension. I don’t think the two of us will be able to hack it, especially if there are more of them.

Shikaku: Think a little harder son…

Shikamaru: The entire Nara clan?

Yamato: You’ve thought a lot about this hmm, Lady Tsunade.

Tsunade: That’s where you come in Captain Yamato.

Yamato: But I already said-

Tsunade: If you can stall a Bijuu just long enough for the Nara clan to capture it with their Kage Mane, we can develop a strategy with the other allied forces to take the Bijuu out one by one!

Yamato (in thought): Well, it’s not like I’m controlling them fully. I just hope it’ll work out…

Homura (in thought): Hmm, she got brains after all.)

Kokura (in thought): Can’t say I was expecting that.

Tsunade: It’ll take all we have when we put in our attack, but Shikamaru, I trust you can find a way for all this to work.

Shikaku: Uh oh! You’re on the spot, try not to choke eh?

Shikamaru: What a drag, a slouch like me being this important in my first war. I hope our family listens to me but, I’ll see what I can do!

(Immediately an unnamed shinobi barges into the meeting room.)

Tsunade: What is it? It better be important for you to interrupt us.

Unnamed shinobi: It is, it is! Anko’s team has successfully sent us word on Kabuto’s whereabouts!

Tsunade: That’s good and all, but- (She gets cut off.)

Unnamed shinobi: He was seen with Uchiha Madara, and we believe to have found his base of operation! (Everyone in the room is all in up roar and is discussing the matter amongst themselves.)

Tsunade: Are you serious?!

(Immediately another shinobi barges in, he has a scroll in his arms.)

Tsunde: More shocking news ehh?

Another unnamed shinobi: It was from Kumogakure’s fastest messenger bird! It’s from the Raikage! There is to be a meeting with the joint army in three day’s time. Well, I’ll just hand you the transcript. (He walks over and hands it to Tsunade.)

Tsunade: *mumble, mumble* Hmm, at that vacant city… ALRIGHT, LISTEN UP EVERYONE! USE TODAY TO GET AQUINTED WITH THE PAPER WORK I PREPARED FOR YOU ALL, AND SHARE IT WITH ANY OF THE COMBATANTS THAT WASN’T PRESENT HERE AT THE MEETING! USE TOMMORROW TO GET ANY NECESSARY PREPRATIONS TOGETHER, SUCH AS PERFECTING YOUR SKILLS AND GOING OVER BATTLE FIELD FORMATIONS! JUST TRY NOT TO GET HURT BEFOR ACTUAL COMBAT!

THEN, THE DAY AFTER TOMMORROW GET EQUIPPED AND GET INTO YOUR FORMATIONS AND MEET BACK UP HERE AT 5:00 AM, FROM THERE WAIT INSTRUCTIONS FROM ME! KAKASHI, LOCATE NARUTO AND TELL HIM EVERYTHING. WHEN WE FINALLY HEAD OUT, WE WILL FORM A CIRCLE AROUND NARUTO AS PLANNNED AND MOVE OUT WITH HIM IN THE CENTER, THIS WAY HE WON’T GET ATTACKED FROM ANY ANGLE IF WE ARE BEING FOLLOWED! DISSMISSED!

(The next panel focuses on Kakashi.)

Kakashi (in thought): After nearly two decades, war again.

(The scene switches over to the streets of Konoha. Naruto is walking the streets.)

Naruto (in thought): Hmm, if what grampa and that super-sized sage said about the Octopus being a beast like the Kyuubi, then that Octopus must be the Cloud Jinchuuriki. He’s the only one who escaped capture, well that’s what Gaara said… I’m thinking I’ll have to be close to him, since Gaara said he’d make sure me and that cloud jinchuuriki won’t enter battle. Well, I guess that’s my teacher. I wish I would have came to that point earlier before being asked to be sent here, but I had to get my gear anyway. Well I guess I'll go have another word with super sized sage... (Naruto then rubs his stomach.)

That scroll carrying frog said as long as I don’t perform the seal breaking handsigns, the 4th’s seal should still be intact. But I’m still kinda worried. But what an experience, that scroll carrying toad just shoved himself down my throat. What the hell was that about? (Kakashi appears out of some spoke behind Naruto, Naruto turns around.)

Naruto: Kakashi Sensei?

Kakashi: There you are Naruto!

Naruto: Is something wrong?

Kakashi: I have a lot to tell you, let’s take a walk, shall we?

Naruto: Umm, sure…

(The scene switches over to inside Madara’s Lair. Kabuto is in a cell by himself, sitting at a table.)

Kabuto (in thought): Hopefully those Konoha hounds picked up on my trail. This will make finding us a lot easier. The sooner this war can end, the sooner I can have Uchiha Sasuke at my beck and call…

Next Time: The Allied Forces

No comments:

Post a Comment