Wednesday, April 7, 2010

491 killerrabit9

Scene is Tsunade's office.

Tsunade is stuffing her face.

Messanger-nin: Hokage-sama! Message from Kumogakure, the meeting of the joint army is in three days!

Tsunade: Fee fays!

Shizune (face palms): Tsunade-sama, don't talk with your mouth full!

Tsunade: That Raikage, always rushing into things. Right, get me Kakashi!

Shizune: But, Tsunade-sama

(flashback)

Kakashi: Well, its such a relief I don't have to be Hokage.

Tsunade: Sorry Kakashi, but you have no time to celebrate. I'm officially appointing you the new leader of Root. I want you, Sai, and Tenzo to reorganize the group and integrate them with the Hokage's ANBU in preparation for war.

Kakashi (looking sullen) : Um, wouldn't that be more suitable for the ANBU leader?

Tsunade: The Anbu leader is away on a mission. We don't have time to wait and I think despite who your teachers were, ROOT will respect you.

Kakashi: Fine, but this will take all my time, I'm leaving Naruto to you.

Kakashi vanishes.

(flashback ends)

Tsunade: Ur right, I forgot. Send for Shikamaru instead.

Shizune: You heard the Hokage!

Messanger-nin: R- right! (vanishes)

Scene change to Madara's cave. We can see the Gedo Maza

Kabuto: I see, so that's your plan.

Tobi: Once Kisame's done, we'll use your, ah, “friends” to extract the eight-tails.

Kabuto: And while the extraction goes on Sasuke will capture the Nine-tails?

Tobi: Yes.

Zetsu appears from the ground, he is complete again (Zuzuzu).

Zetsu Dark: Are you sure Sasuke can handle Naruto?

Zetsu Light: You've already underestimated him once. Not to mention Sasuke's success rate.

Tobi: I do not think Sasuke will fail this time. He did kill Danzo.

Kabuto: So Danzo's dead, Sasuke has improved...

Zetsu Light: So what's with snake dick?

Zetsu Dark: Would you watch your mouth? However he has a point Tobi.

Tobi: Kabuto has demonstrated that his power would be useful in our struggle.

Zetsu Light: But can we trust him?

Zetsu Dark: That reminds me, some Konoha-nin are near, apparently they followed a trail of corpses...

Tobi: Kabuto, would you initiate our partnership? Take out the trash.

Kabuto: I never agreed to take orders...but one of them interests me. She has been following me for some time. You see I needed some witnesses in case you declined my offer, but now.. (eyes turn really evil) THEY ARE USELESS! (laughs and slithers away).

Tobi: Zetsu, tell me about Kisame.

Zetsu Dark: He successfully infiltrated the cloud village.

Zetsu Light: Only with my help!

Tobi: Good, send a message to him, he is to act as quickly as possible!

Zetsu Light: Wait I thought you wanted him to act slowly and carefully.

Tobi: I changed my mind, Naruto is still incomplete. I want to reduce the chance of them meeting. If Naruto became a complete Jinchuriki, even Sasuke would have trouble.

Zetsu Dark: Good point, oh and one more thing..

Scene change to Tsunade

Shikamaru walks in.

Tsunade: Shikamaru, I hope you're prepared!

Shikamaru: Prepared? For what? (thinking) Something really troublesome is about to happen.

Tsunade: I have here two lists: one of our Ninja squads and one of every foreign squad. I want you to match up the squads. One squad from each village, into groups of 20 ninja. That's an order from your Hokage!

Shikamaru: Um, I'm not familiar with most of these foreign squads.

Tsunade: I've already thought of that. I've selected a foreign kunoichi to work with you. She's familiar with many foreign squads.

The door opens. We see a familiar form in shadow. (I'll give you three guesses)

Scene change to Naruto.

Naruto takes his hand of the scroll.

Naruto (thinking) : I hope this was the right...

Gerotama goes down Naruto's throat.

Naruto (coughing) : What was that?

Fukasaku: Don't worry, Gero is a special toad which lives inside the belly of the user, fer extra protection.

Naruto: Right, I just hope when I summon him he comes out the same way and not out my...

Shima: Naruto! There's a lady present!

Naruto (thinking) : Some lady..

Fukasaku: Ma! Send him home, he needs to be with his village as they prepare for war.

Naruto: Wait, I thought you would train me.

Fukasaku: Na! You're on your own with the Kyuubi. But we'll look for an Octopus for ya!

Shima: If you ever want to eat again, let me know!

Naruto (grossed out) poofs away.

Elder Sage Toad: I think I forgot something.

Fukasaku: Not again.

Elder Sage Toad: Who was that again?

Shima: Uzumaki Naruto you old fart!
Elder Sage: Uzumaki...

Scene change to Naruto in Konoha.

Naruto is back in front of Ichiraku's.

Naruto (thinking) : I really don't wanna eat Granny Toad's cooking again.

Teuchi: Hey, Naruto! Where did you go?

Naruto: Ramen! Yes, huh arrgh. (Naruto collapses)

Naruto is in his mind.

Naruto: What.. why am I here?

Kyuubi: So the time has come...

Naruto turns to face Kyuubi. Gerotama is also there.

Gerotama: This is not how its supposed to happen.

Naruto: Don't worry Gero, I'm not going to let him have his way anymore.

Kyuubi (laughing hysterically): Ha, ha, ha, ha. Who do you think you are?

Naruto: Uzumaki Naruto, the Sage of Mount Myobokuzan! (thinking) That sounded so cool!

Kyuubi: Really? Is that all? What about “Son of the Fourth Hokage” or “Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi”? Or...

Naruto: Or? What do you mean or?

Kyuubi: You don't know who you really are do you? I called you to make a deal. I'll tell you a few secrets about you, and if you still want to have control of my power, I'll give it to you. I'll completely suppress my will. (thinking) But I don't think you'll want to.

Gero: What is he... Naruto think about this!

Naruto: I don't really understand where you're going with this but I really need your power. Its a deal!

What will the Kyuubi tell Naruto? How will Anko do against Kabuto?

Next 492: Reorganization!

No comments:

Post a Comment