Thursday, March 25, 2010

489 CONFIRMED!!

Naruto chap. 489: A Frightful Reunion!

(Daimyo scene)
Daimyo: So tsunade's awaken from her coma,at last!
Kakashi: If Tsunade-Sama is out of her coma,shouldn't be re-assigned to the Hokage post?
Homura: But Tsunade wasn't able to protect the village from Akatsuki's infiltration,she is of no use as Hokage.
(Kakashi looks at Homura with a distressed look)
Daimyo: True,Tsunade didn't fulfill her job as a Hokage when she was needed the most,so I hereby appoint you,Hatake Kakashi as Hokage!
(Kakashi looks down)
Kakashi: Fine,I accept!
Daimyo: This meeting is hereby adjourned.Return to Konoha to prepare for war at once!
Kakashi: Right.

(Naruto scene)
Naruto: Aaaaah,haven't had a nice meal like this in a long time.
(Naruto hears some villagers talking while running)
Villager #1: Did you hear?Tsunade-Sama's finally awoke!
Villager #2: Really!?Let's hurry over then!
(Naruto's face warms up and starts smiling)
Naruto: So granny woke up,eh.Let's go see her.

(Kakashi scene)
(Kakashi is outside Tsunade's tent.He enters the tent,and finds Tsunade lying down with her eyes closed)
Kakashi: She must be sleeping.I'll come back later.
(Kakashi is about to exit the tent)
Tsunade: I slept enough,come in,i'am awake.
Kakashi: I came to tell you something Tsuande.
Tsunade: What is it!?
Kakashi: The Fire country appointed me as Hokage.
Tsunade: Congratulations!
Kakashi: But i didn't want to take your seat without your permission.
Tsunade: Don't worry about it.I was getting tired of that boring paperwork anyway.
Kakashi: I'am glad your okay with it.I should let you have some rest.
(Kakashi walks out)
(Tsunade in thought) : So i'am finally free.

(Sasuke scene)
(Sasuke's eyes are fully red,with Itachi's Mangekyou in the middle)
Sasuke: Madara!
Madara: What is it!?
Sasuke: I'am going to fight Naruto now!
Madara: Hold on sasuke,now's not the time.Itachi's eyes have just been transplanted to.....
(Madara is cut off)
Sasuke: I SAID NOW!I can kill him now!
Madara: Fine,just don't blame me if you find yourself losing.
Sasuke: I won't lose!
(Zetsu looks at Madara with a worried look on his face)
(Madara grabs Sasuke and warps)

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment