Thursday, March 25, 2010

489 The Special One

-Tsunade’s Recovery

(The scene starts off in Konoha… Naruto and Iruka are enjoying bowls of Ramen at Ichiraku.)

Iruka: As always, as of late, we haven’t had much time to talk to together (Iruka smiles).

Naruto: Oh, uh, sorry, it’s just I’ve been really busy…

Iruka: That’s fine. (Iruka puts his hand on Naruto’s shoulder.) I’m proud of you. Saving the village from the likes of Pain, if Jiraiya was here, I’m certain he’d feel the same way that I, as well as the villagers feel… (Naruto shrugs off.) Is something wrong Naruto?

Naruto: Well, that’s not how Shikamaru, Kiba, Neji, and the others feel.

Iruka: Hmm?

Naruto: I mean about Sasuke… I know in my heart that what I’m doing is right, but-(Naruto gets cut off).

Iruka: You’ll pull through, you always do…

Naruto: Iruka sensei…

Naruto (in thought): It’s more than just wanting to stop Sasuke from harming the village and be able to know that I did… I need the power to do so, but at this moment, I’m just not-(Iruka starts talking.)

Iruka: Your ramen will get cold if you don’t eat up…

Naruto: Oh, uh, yeah… Thanks… (Naruto starts to chow down. Immediately, Sakura appears behind Iruka and Naruto, and is ready to tell them of something important.)

Sakura: Iruka sensei! Naruto! HURRY, YOU GUYS HAVE TO COME WITH ME! (Naruto turns his head to face Sakura.)

Naruto: What is it? Can’t it wait? I’ll get to it when I’m done eating… (While Sakura grunts, Naruto turns around and stuffs his face with more ramen, immediately Sakura knocks Naruto upside the head, which causes him to start to choke on his food…) AWWK! AWWK!

Iruka: *Sigh.*

Sakura: It’s Tsunade Sama, I’ve heard that she’s awaken… (Naruto and Iruka turn around to face Sakura… They both have an amazed and shocked look on their faces. The scene switches over to a forested area. The unnamed Konoha shinobi that went to break up Kakashi’s appointment, the two unnamed Anbu, Kakashi, Homura, and Koharu are rushing from the Fire Capital to Konoha.)

Koharu: Hatake, was it really necessary for you to leave the Capital?

Kakashi: Is asking such a question even necessary? This is Tsunade we’re talking about.

Homura: Kohura and I, as advisors, will be enough to inform the lady of her terms. All you need to do is await appointment…

Unnamed shinobi (in thought): Those elders don’t in the least bit sound happy about the Lady’s recovery.

Homura (in thought): So, the Slug Queen awakens… This will put our political climate in quite the predicament. Hopefully, Koharu has my back on this one. (Homura glances over at Koharu, she nods her head as to suggest that an agreement between them is valid.)

Kakashi (in thought): I see, so that’s how things are. Those two, what could they be planning?

(The scene switches back over to Konoha. The scene is outside Tsunade’s cabin. There is a huge crowd gathered outside. Naruto, Sakura, and Iruka make it to the location.)

Sakura: SEE! I told you Naruto! Because of you we have to push our way through!

Naruto: SORRY! I was on a full stomach! (Naruto and Sakura are walking forward, however, the two of them are taken off guard when they picked up on that Iruka is just standing behind them.)

Hey! Aren’t you coming to see granny too!

Iruka: Nahh, I’ll pass… Don’t worry, I’d be kinda off not to see her, but I’ll wait until the crowd dies down. Don’t let me slow you two down.

Naruto: Uh, ok! (Sakrua pulls Naruto by his hand and drags him through the crowd.)

Sakura: Naruto let’s go!

Naruto: Ok, ok, ok! Just don’t grip my hand so tightly!

(Through the crowd, people are glad to see Naruto.)

Some kid: Hey mama, it’s Naruto!

Some man: Naruto, how ya doin man?

Some woman: Hey, over here! You’ve come to see Lady Tsunade too!

(While continuously being dragged through the crowd, Naruto still tries to wave back.)

Naruto: Oh umm… Hi ALL! (Sakura squeezes his arm tighter.) OUCH!

Sakura: There’s no time for this Naruto! (While being pulled through the crowd by Sakura, the rookies can be seen among the crowd standing with their clansmen with the exception of Shikamaru. Both Naruto and Sakrua notices that Kotetsu and Izumo [they don’t notice Naruto and Sakura arriving though] are there standing guard in front of the door… )

Izumo: I think my vocals are going to give out… Can you handle this one?

Kotetsu: Fine… LISTEN UP EVERYONE! LADY TSUNADE NEEDS HER REST! WILL YOU ALL QUIET DOWN!

(As Naruto and Sakura reaches the door, she let’s Naruto go, and Naruto falls to the ground…)

Naruto: Sakrua, jeesh!

Sakura: C’mon, you have to let us see Tsuande Sama…

Kotetsu: Ahh, if it isn’t Naruto?

Izumo: Actually, the Lady has been waiting for you two.

(Sakrua tears up.)

Sakrua: Really? LET’s GO NARUTO! (She grabs Naruto’s arm again.)

Naruto (in thought): Not again… (Dragging Naruto, Sakura bursts into the door. Shizune, Shikamaru, and the unnamed medical ninja are present.)

Shikamaru: Gosh you’re late… Don’t bother running her ears off, I already told her everything that’s going on.

(Sakura starts to cry, she starts wiping her face.)

Sakura: Master, I, I…

Naruto: Granny… (Slight tear up.)

Tsunade: Going by your faces, you two make it seem like I’m still in a coma. (Sakura looks really pathetic, snot running from her nose, tears flowing like a river, and she’s biting her lip to stop herself from moaning.)

Sakrua: *Sob.*

(Shizune has a rest assured face on… Shikamaru looks annoyed yet looks somewhat joyful…)

Next Time: How will the Hokageship go down?

No comments:

Post a Comment